Early Childhood Teacher
FROEBEL Parkville has 100 places for children from 0 to 6 years of age and is located in the Parkville precinct. This service has been rated 'Exceeding National Quality Standard'. Our program focuses on immersive language learning as well as inquiry-based learning by implementing the Little Scientists (https://littlescientists.org.au/) program. Please visit our FROEBEL website (www.froebel.com.au/) and our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/froebelaustralia/) to learn more about us! 🙂
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and committed Early Childhood Teacher in our Kinder Room. The role is 37.5 hours/week worked Mondays to Fridays (starting in early March). Our Kinder Room has 44 children and a team of 5 core educators.
We offer you
- a salary substantially above Modern Award
- allocated planning time each week
- generous professional development opportunities
- an employee well-being program with regular initiatives (e.g. free vaccinations, fruit boxes)
- an employee assistance program (access to free counselling)
- a happy workplace with a supportive and collaborative team.
We need you to
- hold an approved Bachelor/Master degree in Early Childhood Teaching and a current VIT registration
- communicate effectively with colleagues, families and community members
- be a team player
- have a keen interest in bilingual/immersive language education and inquiry-based learning
- have a sunny personality with a positive attitude!
📧 Please use the apply button and attach your resume. Ideally you also write a short cover letter/note outlining why you applied for this role! 🙂 Only eligible applicants will be contacted by FROEBEL.
FROEBEL is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
FROEBEL is a child safe organisation.