Diploma / Certificate III
Diploma / Certificate III Educators and Early Childhood Teacher – Casual / Part-time
We are seeking experienced educators that are motivated and passionate. These candidate must be either Diploma Qualified Educator or certificate III to commence ASAP.
This is a part time Casual Monday to Friday. You will work with a team of dedicated educators to create a stimulating, positive and inclusive environment that reflects the Early Years Learning Framework whist maintaining the elements of the National Quality Standards (NQS). Within a team environment you will work collaboratively alongside other Educators and will be responsible for observations, programming and for the evaluation of children’s development to ultimately support their learning outcomes. You will also engage with and provide support to families.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following essential criteria:
- Diploma or Certificate III Qualified Educator OR Early Childhood Education degree
- Knowledge of child development for 0-13 year old and current practices in Early Childhood Education
- Knowledge of relevant legislation, and the elements of the NQF
- Ability to develop partnerships with parents and families
- Ability to develop warm and meaningful relationships with children
- Committed to inclusive Early Childhood practices
- Self-motivation and initiative
- High level interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Team player
- First Aid, Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificate
- Previous experience working in children’s services
- A Current Working with Children Check
Please send your resume and a cover letter addressing the essential criteria (mandatory requirement of the application process).
Phone: 9602 2880