Early Childhood Educator/s
Engadine Flexicare and Education is a community based, not for profit, flexible care service. We care for children from 6 weeks to 5 years and are open from 7am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
About the role;
This is a role that will work with children aged 6 weeks to 5 years. Working in a passionate and supportive environment with a fantastic team of Educators. We are looking for Educators to cover shifts across the week and may be open to negotiate days and hours with suitable candidates.
Essential qualifications for the role;
- Cert III, Diploma in Children’s Service or Bachelor of Early Childhood (or similar) (recognised by ACECQA)
- Current approved work with children's check
- First Aid
- Oral and written communication skills
Essential attributes for the role;
- passion for providing quality early childhood curriculum
- Enthusiastic, professional, flexible, and reliable.
- Motivated, self-starter who is able to work independently.
- Able to work in a passionate, committed and highly driven team of educators
- Knowledge and relevant skills in documenting children's learning through observations
- Knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework, National Quality Framework and National Regulations
- Ability to form and maintain professional relationships with families, children and other Educators
- Experience within an early childhood education setting preferred