Room Leader - Diploma
Explore & Develop Alexandria has a strong focus on building a sense of belonging for the children, families and our team.
We are seeking a passionate Early Childhood Educator who values collaboration, creativity and innovation.
You will be:
- Coachable and adaptable
- Respectful and value diversity (in all its forms)
- Honest and trustworthy
- Innovative and keen to share your ideas
- Authentic and inclusive in your interactions
- A life-long learner and willing to ask for help
- Reflective in your professional practice
What we offer:
- An exceptional workplace with a passionate and dynamic Director/Educational Leader duo who believe in empowering all staff.
- A supportive and experienced team who is committed to innovation, diversity, integrity and collaboration
- Access to extensive, in-house learning hub
- A beautiful purpose-built centre with an amazing, natural outdoor environment
- Spacious and fully equipped staff room
- Opportunity for growth and added responbility
- Convenient location that is close to public transport and across the road from The Grounds of Alexandria
- Free parking on-site
If this sounds like the role for you and you would like to be part of an inclusive, reflective team we would love to hear from you!
Please send a covering letter outlining the points above and resume to: