Early Childhood Educators / Diploma / Educator
Diploma trained Early Childhood Educator
Come and join the team at our exceeding centre located in the Sutherland Shire.
We are looking for an experienced full-time qualified educator with a passion for providing high quality education and care for young children and their families. Utilising your current knowledge of the EYLF and NQS frameworks, you will lead a dynamic team whilst developing a creative and authentic program. Our centre boasts a beautiful bush setting, supporting our nature-based philosophy. We provide professional development opportunities, one RDO per week and a family friendly workplace.
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Outstanding communication skills
- Team player
- Committed to the early childhood industry and passionate about promoting children’s learning holistically
- Experience with documentation based on the EYLF and NQS
- Current First-Aid Certificate (Asthma/Anaphylaxis)
- Valid Working With Children Check
- Child Protection training
The successful candidate will:
- Receive full management support.
- Flexible work option
- Career path
- Our company loyalty recognition and personal development program Reduced Childcare fee.
If you would like to join our team, please contact us!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $53,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year