At Barrymore Early Learning our mission is to provide a secure, nurturing, and educational environment with positive experiences for children, families, educators, and our community. We strive to promote social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development to suit each child individually as we believe no two children are the same and have the same needs.
About the role:
We are seeking an experienced Educator, you know that dedication, enthusiasm, passion, and nurturing are essential for the foundation of an incredibly rewarding role. In order to excel in this position, you will need to possess a strong commitment and dedication to always providing the highest level of service possible.
For this role we also expect you will have:
- Develop and implement high-quality educational programs and achieve quality learning outcomes
- Comprehensive knowledge and application of the NQF, and EYLF
- Proven ability to engage in critical reflection on your performance and practice
- Demonstrated capacity to work in a team.
- Committed with good communication skills, warm and welcoming, and capable to build relationships with the children and the families of our community.
- Promote and role model sustainability, inclusive of the play-based approach to children and families on a day-to-day basis.
- To ensure that accurate records are kept in regards to accident, incident, injury, illness, and medication. The appropriate books/records are to be checked on a regular basis to ensure ongoing compliance.
- To liaise with families in regards to the day-to-day happenings.
- To co-operate and communicate effectively with parents about their child/children's needs.
- To promote good parent / Centre relationships.
- To promote and maintain positive working relationships with other Educators.
- To actively support and co-operate with other educators in their role requirements.
- To encourage parental involvement in our early learning program.
- To maintain observations and records of individual children’s progress, particularly those identified through Educator observation.
- Not only are you responsible for children, programming, and planning, but It’s also up to you to collaboratively lead your team to become a unified unit within our service alongside your Co-Educator. You need to develop trust in those around you and also provide assistance and be supportive to other Educators in the room. Be someone who can suggest ideas, give positive feedback, a role model, an effective team leader...
Benefits and perks:
- Great team environment and ongoing support from Management & Educational Leader
- Ongoing professional development opportunities to help grow and nurture your skills and experience
- Recognition for outstanding work
Skills and experience:
- Diploma Qualified Educators
- Willing to work 5 days per week
- Current First Aid Cert/Asthma/Anaphylaxis/CPR
- Police Check
- Child Protection Certificate
- Current working with children check
- Professional level of written and verbal communication
Apply method: Attach a cover letter and resume Email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
About Barrymore Early Learning
No information has been provided by the company at this time.