Outdoor Lead Educator
We are looking for a Lead Educator with a passion for outdoor learning and develpoment. We have a large outdoor natural playspace and access to an on site bush kindy.
Your role is to run the outdoor learning program and Bush Kindy program as well as offering support to your co workers. All children from 18months to 5 years participate in the Bush Kindy program which is run on a 5 day fortnight cycle.
The successful applicant will have an assistant educator to run this exclusive outdoor programm with. The outdoor space is your room to manage, grow and develop.
If you are a quality educator looking for a positive change in a calm environment with great children, families, staff and management we are for you!
- We are seeking a qualified, enthusiastic team member to work alongside children age 0-5 years. The successful applicant must have a strong desire to provide quality care and education and be willing to work as part of a dynamic and dedicated team.
Applicants must have:
- Diploma Certificate or equivalent or studying towards
- Suitability Card
- Relevant First Aid & CPR qualification
- A willingness to undertake other industry required training.
Please provide a cover letter along with your resume to email@example.com
Own transport is essential.
About Samford Pines Child Care & Early Learning Centre
We are Service that provides and appreciates the value of outdoor learning and are a long established single service with a passion for quality care and education.
- We are a well resourced centre with a peaceful and natural environment located on 7.5 acres only 20km from Brisbane city.
- We offer a Bush Kindy program, and have many unique features within our vast playground incorporating an purpose built art studio & fully functional workshop.