Diploma or Certificate III Qualified Early Childhood Educator
Wind in the Willows Childcare Centre is a 29-place warm, nurturing long daycare centre.
We are a small boutique service of 29. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality care and education for children aged 6months to 6years in a homely and flexible environment.
We are looking for a highly motivated educator with a Diploma in Education and care or an experienced Certificate III to join our small dynamic team of Early Childhood Professionals.
- Family Owned and operated for over 25 years
- Conveniently located in Kingsford, Light rail is at our front door
- Highly Experienced Management
- Small unique, authentic team of welcoming educators to work with
- Very Nurturing and supportive management
Essential requirements for the role:
- Diploma Preferred, or experienced Certificate III educator
- Current approved Working with Children’s Check
- Current first aid/asthma/anaphylaxis training
- Experience and knowledge in EYLF, NQS and A&R
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- A passion for providing high-quality care.
- Enthusiasm and motivation
- A passion for learning and furthering your knowledge.
- Ability to work within a small team environment.
- Experience with 0-3 yrs preferred but not essential.
- Opportunity for a leadership role for the right applicant
We will love to hear from you if you are interested in working in a small, homely environment where you can build strong relationships with the smaller number of children and families we have. Your ideas and creativity are embraced.
Please Send Cover Letters addressing essential criteria to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Initial inquiries can be made to Kirsty on 0406948585
About Wind In the Willows Childcare Centre
Long Day care Service
•Excellent working condition
•Ongoing professional trainning and development
•Warm, professional atmosphere that is nutured by supportive management team