Early Childhood Teacher or Diploma Educator
ECT / DIPLOMA - My Stepping Stones Rose Bay
My Stepping Stones (MSS) are looking for full time dedicated, experienced and enthusiastic ECT and Diploma trained educators to join our Childcare Centre in Rose Bay. You will work alongside a great team to provide a learning environment that is safe, welcoming and nurturing for all children and their families. You will be well supported by an experienced full time director which is committed to creating a positive work environment that is open and caring for all staff and we recognise that our people are the most important part of running a quality centre.
Why work for us?
- MSS philosophy is based on our families, our environment, our programs and team
- MSS believe that by developing an open, honest and professional culture, we will build a happy community.
- MSS centre has been designed to create a warm and homely feel and environment that both children and staff will enjoy.
- MSS are extremely well resourced and our staff ratios are well above the 2014 NQF staffing guidelines
- MSS commit ourselves to having a plan for continuous improvement, in consultation with the children, their families, educators and the community.
The Benefits of working for us?
- Flexible work hours
- Positive, supportive and friendly work environment
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Staff incentive scheme to reward staff and Educators for their dedication
- Ongoing professional development, training and support
- Open and honest communication
- Excellent conditions
- Brand new work environment
- This role would suit either an ECT or Diploma educator (ECT must have teacher accreditation)
- Must have a good understanding of The National Quality Standard (NQS) and the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential,
- Ability to build strong, respectful and meaningful relationships with the families, the children we care for and co-workers.
- Willingness to learn and be part of a team
- Reliable and punctual
If you have a genuine passion for children and for shaping future generations, and you want to be part of an organisation and lead a team that is focused and committed to quality and excellence, then send your CV to: