Centre Manager / Nominated Supervisor
Blairmount Kids is an exceeding 39 place centre in Campbelltown. The centre is privately owned and is looking for a Nominated Supervisor. The centre is close to public transport and a short drive to the local marketplace.
As a Nominated Supervisor, you are responsible for the guidance, support and general supervision of children, staff, and volunteers at the service. You are expected to lead a team of Educators to ensure they are working in accordance to the service philosophy, policy and procedures, and as per the National Quality Standards (NQS), to provide high quality education and care for all enrolled children.
- Ensure the health, safety and well-being of all enrolled children, staff, and volunteers at the service
- Be the Responsible Person in Charge (RPIC) at the service
- Train and support the staff in understanding, designing, and implementing the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and Montessori Curriculum
- Ensure staff fulfil all aspects of their job descriptions
- Provide ongoing support and assistance to the management team in all areas of administrative procedures, curriculum development, parent and community liaison, staff professional development and training, and any other areas as the need arises
- Promote the service and ensure optimal centre occupancy
- Strong understanding of industry legislation, compliance and regulations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong and confident in an understanding of business management.
- Ability to work collaboratively and cooperatively in a team environment.
- Strong understanding of the importance of family communications
- Leadership and mentoring skills
- Excellent management skills
- Curriculum planning skills
- Passionate about implementing early learning programs
- Commitment to the holistic development of their centre
- 2+ years' experience managing a childcare service
- Bachelor in Early Childhood Education (approved by ACECQA) or working towards this qualification.
- Current Working with Children Check
- Ability to work shifts between 7:00am - 6:00pm Monday - Friday
- First Aid Certificate
- Understanding and working knowledge of the National Quality Framework, which includes: National Regulations, National Quality Standards (NQS), and the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF)
- Ability to make buissenss decisions and work with assigned budgets.
Benefits for the Right Candidate
- Excellent base salary with experience plus bonus based on experience
- Career advancement opportunities
- Fantastic training and development programs
- Strong focus on work-life-balance
- Great company culture that is fun, professional, and supportive of all team members
Think you have what it takes to join the our team! We would love to hear from you
To apply now please click through to our application. Alternatively, send your resume to email@example.com