Casual Early Childhood Educator
FROEBEL Fitzroy North is an early learning centre for 69 children from 0 to 6 years of age. The service has been rated 'Exceeding National Quality Standard'. Our centre is located in a leafy area with beautiful outdoor environments and an easy tram ride directly from the city; alternatively there is ample free street parking available. Our program focuses on immersive language learning (second language: German) as well as inquiry-based learning by implementing the Little Scientists (https://littlescientists.org.au/) program. Please visit our FROEBEL website (www.froebel.com.au/) and our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/froebelaustralia/) to learn more about us! 🙂
We are looking for enthusiastic and committed Casual Educators to join our teams in Fitzroy North!
We offer you
- a casual role providing learning for children aged 0 - 6 together with a collaborative team
- free all day parking
- an employee well-being program with regular initiatives (e.g. free flu-shots, fruit boxes)
- an employee assistance program (access to free counselling)
- a happy workplace.
We need you to
- hold an approved Certificate III or Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care or to be studying towards one of those qualifications
- have an interest in bilingual education and inquiry-based learning
- haven an understanding of contemporary child safe practices
- be able to communicate effectively with colleagues, families and community members
- be a true team player
- have a sunny personality with a positive attitude!
📧 Please use the apply button and attach your resume. Ideally you also write a short cover letter/note outlining why you applied for this role! 🙂 Only eligible applicants will be contacted by FROEBEL.
FROEBEL is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
FROEBEL is a child safe organisation.