Early Childhood Teacher - Wanted
We are a highly respected early learning centre in our area and we're looking for a Early Childhood Teacher/Diploma to join our team, working Monday to Friday.
- We are open 8:30am to 4:30pm, for children aged 3 to 5 years.
- Foster an open learning environment that sees children collaborating in a multi-age setting with their peers and educators, throughout our daily rhythm in both our indoor and outdoor natural play spaces.
- Must have either a Degree in Early Childhood Education or Diploma Qualified with 50% Early Childhood Degree completed.
- Current NESA registration
- Current Working with Children Check Clearance (NSW)
- Approved current Child Protection Training qualification
- Current First Aid certificate.
- Current Asthma and Anaphylaxis certificate.
- Possess at least 2-3 years, Room Leadership experience, providing a program for children aged 3- 5 years.
- Able to plan, program and deliver an innovative, high quality and inclusive early learning program that links traditional yet contemporary, theories, practice and style that reflects the vision, values, and philosophies of The Children’s Preschool, NQF and EYLF.
- Have excellent verbal communication skills and excel at documentation.
- Highly motivated, organised and have attention to detail.
- Sound understanding of children’s holistic development, in relation to their social/emotional, cognitive, language/literacy, physical mental/health and wellbeing.
- Supported in your role by a highly skilled Educational Leader and Director.
- Ongoing professional development
- Opportunity to become the Nominated Supervisor.
- Family focused warm and inviting home like environment
- Supportive colleagues
- Paid lunch break
Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident)