Nundah | Centre Director
There's a certain feeling you get from working at Edge, it's the feeling that you're a part of something special. So, if you're looking for the next chapter in your career, it's here. You'll be given the opportunity to challenge yourself, build on your skills, and make a significant contribution to a workplace that's filled with energetic and inspiring people.
Based in South East Queensland, currently with 19 centres, Edge Early Learning is creating a new leaf in early childhood education. We are deliberate and thoughtful in delivering exceptional foundations for lifelong learning for children, families, team members and individual communities.
Our Nundah centre is a purpose-built Early Learning facility who have just celebrated their first birthday! The stand out centre provides high quality care and education to families in the surrounding suburbs of Nundah. The spacious indoor/outdoor play spaces have been architecturally designed to suit the needs of all children from the ages of 6 weeks to school age.
Our Nundah Centre is conveniently located just minutes from Nundah State School and neighbouring private schools. Public transport is easily accessible with numerous bus stops along Buckland Road and Nundah Station within walking distance.
About the role:
As a Centre Director you will be the vital key to running our beautiful Nundah centre, and the development of our children's lifelong love of learning, as well as:
- Lead and encourage creativity, innovation, and continuous improvement to ensure the ongoing enhancement and accessibility of services.
- Develop and maintain meaningful relationships and partnerships with children, families, team members and the community.
- Create strong alliances and relationships with the community and surrounding networks.
- Understand and interpret the relevant industry regulations and legislation, including the NQS, EYLF and QKLG.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and organisational skills.
Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care or Bachelor in Education (Early Years), or actively ‘working towards’
- Current Blue Card
- Current First Aid, CPR, Asthma and Anaphylaxis Certificates or willingness to obtain
- Current Child Protection Training or willingness to obtain
- Prior experience as an Centre Director is required
As an Edge Centre Director, you will benefit from:
- An attractive salary package including bonuses
- Opportunities for career progression within a new and growing organisation
- Team Member Childcare Discounts
- Onsite parking
- Internal professional network
- Full uniform provided upon commencement and annual allowance
- A reward and recognition program that culminates in an Awards Gala at the end of the year
Don't let this opportunity pass you by! Join Edge and be part of something special! Apply now!