Traineeship in Early Childhood Education & Care
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual looking for a Traineeship to complete Certificate III and/or Diploma in Early Childhood Education & Care
As an Early Childhood Trainee you will bring your passion for working with children to our supportive team to provide quality education and care services. You will work with a team of dedicated educators to create a stimulating, positive and inclusive environment that reflects the Early Years Learning Framework whilst maintaining the elements of the National Quality Standards (NQS).
The right candidate for this role will have the following:
- A Working With Children Check (WWCC)
- Must be able to work full-time, have an unrestricted visa
- Must take initiative
- The ability to form warm, responsive relationships with children
- High level verbal and written communication skills
What we will provide to you:
- Ongoing training & development for your own personal and professional growth
- Learn and develop your skills, with study support, while gaining valuable experience at an exceptional centre
- Further Career Development opportunities once completed.
- Ongoing support from colleagues and management
We request only serious candidates apply for this position. Thank you!