Early Childhood Educator – Diploma or CIII qualified
We are a 27 place Centre in Bondi NSW 2026 looking for a full-time member to join our friendly team of educators! We are looking for the right fit - a passionate, enthusiastic & experienced Preschool Room educator who is skilled in providing exciting & engaging experiences for the beautiful children within our care!
As an Early Childhood Educator you will bring your passion for working with children to our supportive team to provide quality education and care services. You will work with a team of dedicated educators to create a stimulating, positive and inclusive environment that reflects the Early Years Learning Framework whilst maintaining the elements of the National Quality Standards (NQS). You will take charge of the observation and evaluation of children's development to support their learning outcomes. You will also engage with families and the community.
The right candidate for this role will have the following:
- Hold a Diploma/Cert III in Early Childhood
- A Working With Children Check (WWCC)
- Previous experience in a similar role (at least 1 year)
- The ability to form warm, responsive relationships with children
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A police background check (or willingness to obtain one)
What we will provide you:
- Ongoing training & development for your own personal & professional growth
- Fantastic working conditions, above award pay & team environment
- Ample parking in surrounding streets and easily accessible by public transport
- Consistent support from colleagues and management
If this sounds like the role for you, please email your resume and any other supporting documents to email@example.com or call Michelle on 0424 188 928 for more information. We request only serious and experienced candidates apply.