Early Childhood Educator - Diploma or Cert III Qualified
Epping Little Sprouts is a family-owned & operated early learning centre. We are a purposefully built day-long childcare centre that caters for children from 6 weeks to five years of age. We pride ourselves in creating a sense of home in our centre. We are a team of amazing, passionate team members who together, create a warm and welcoming environment. If you're looking to learn more, take a look at our facebook page or website.
Our beautiful centre has 4 rooms and a capacity of 76 children per day. Newly opened in 2018, we have state of the art facilities, a spacious outdoor play area and a high reputation around the neighbourhood.
We are currently looking for a Full-time Educator to join our passionate team.
- Creating an inspiring, challenging, interesting, creative, collaborative environment for learning
- Creating and maintaining relationships with children, families and carers
- Compliance with policies and procedures
- Provide support, coaching, mentorship and leadership to your team members – empowering them to meaningfully contribute to the development of the children’s curriculum, learning documentation and learning environment.
- Work with the Educational Leader (and others where appropriate) to ensure that the children are provided with an appropriately stimulating learning environment
- A focus on professional development, coaching and mentoring of all team members
- A supportive culture and team that learns and grows together
- Freedom to incorporate your own method of practice of teaching into curriculum e.g. encouraging creativity, choosing how children learn and play
- A creative environment with the latest technology and teaching resources
- Childcare discounts
- Primary location near Epping Train Station
- Free parking available to all staff
- Free weekly exercise regime
- Completed Cert III or Diploma qualification
- Working with Children Check
- Minimum 1 year of experience within an Early Childhood setting