Early Childhood Teacher
Come join us!
Amazing part time opportunity for an Early Childhood Teacher with a genuine passion for Early Childhood Education to join our community based pre-school.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Educate and care for a class of 20, 3-5 year olds across the 3 days
- Lead a team of 2 educators to provide a safe environment for the care, protection and well being of the children
- Plan, implement and review a meaningful and interesting program
- Develop supportive relationships with children, families and the team
Qualifications & experience
- Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood), Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood) or equivalent
- Working with Children Check
- Current NSW ‘proficient teacher’ accreditation
- First Aid Qualification including Asthma and Anaphylaxis Management
- Identify and Respond to Children and Young People at Risk of Significant Harm - CHCPRT001
- Experience in a leadership role
- ABOVE award wages
- PAID down time during scheduled school holidays
- Well resourced NOT FOR PROFIT pre-school
- Part-time 3 day position 8.15am - 4.15pm Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday
Please email a cover letter detailing your:
- Experience in early childhood including experience in a leadership role
- Planning and programming experience
- Understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF), current pedagogical practices and National Quality Framework (NQF) including the Regulations, National Quality Standards (NQS).
- Commitment to your own ongoing professional development in early childhood
Please email your cover letter including how you meet the above requirements and resume to email@example.com.
Contact Monique for more information- firstname.lastname@example.org