Cook for Childcare
- Passionate about nutrition and cooking,
- Plan and prepare nutritious, well-presented, and appropriate meals and snacks for children within the centre,
- Consider Munch and Move compliance when planning and designing the menu,
- Create a fun menu for kids and to teach them cooking skills (one day per month),
- Aware of and follow food allergies, intolerances and diet restrictions at the centre (if any),
- Appropriate current qualifications & NSW working with children check
Flexibility to work full-time or part time
7:00am or 9:00am start
$20-$25 per hour
Female or male candidate for immediate start.
Opportunity for further learning and training
About First Academy Preschool Childcare Greystanes
No information has been provided by the company at this time.