Certificate III Qualified Early Childhood Educator
Are you a qualified and committed Certificate III trained educator with a passion about caring for and educating young children?
Are you keen to work in a dynamic team environment?
Then apply now!
About the Centre
Integricare Rockdale is a well-established Early Learning Centre located in Rockdale. It is a 51 placed centre which provides an inclusive and individualised learning program reflecting the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standards
About the Role
The position is for a part-time Certificate III, Inclusion Support Worker. The hours of work are 20 hours per, worked over 4 days, working Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. The fixed term role is for 12months, ending at the end of March 2022.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of relevant legislative policies, standards and requirements
- Demonstrate ability and proficiency in English communication and written skills
- Flexible, self-starter and ability to work as part of a team
- Sound knowledge of child development
- Demonstrate experience in implementing appropriate individually focused programs
- A commitment to building strong relationships with children, families and communities
- Experience within an early childhood education setting preferred
- ACECQA approved and recognised Certificate III qualification
- A current Working with Children Check
- A current First Aid, Anaphylaxis and Asthma certification
- An approved child protection statement of attainment
- Committed to the Christian ethos and values of Integricare
- Sound understanding of Early Years Learning Framework, National Quality Standards and National Regulations
- Opportunities to move within the organisation
- Working with a dynamic team of educators
- Access to Employee Assistance Program (confidential)
- Career opportunities and access to paid professional development and training
- Supportive management team
- Funded first aid renewal
If you have the commitment and skills to take on this important and rewarding role, we would love to receive your application (only short-listed candidates will be contacted)
Please send your application to:
Sunanda Maskey - Manager Integricare Rockdale Early Learning Centre
02 8746 5977
Integricare is committed to being a Child Safe organisation and adopts the National Principles for Child Safe Organisations. Integricare is an equal opportunity employer