Early Childhood Teacher
Are you looking for a wonderful centre to work at with a beautiful well-resourced environment and a supportive management team? Look no further. Laugh and Learn Early Learning Centre in Miranda is a small family owned and operated early learning centre that caters for children ages 0 to 6.
We are looking for a passionate and motivated Early Childhood Teacher to join our brilliant team of educators.
- Have knowledge of National Quality Framework NQF which includes:
- Early Years Learning Framework EYLF
- National Quality Standards NQS
- Education and Care Services National Regulations
- First Aid Certificate
- Asthma & Anaphylaxis Certificates
- Approved Teaching Qualifications
- Child protection training: All of the above qualifications and certificates must be approved by ACECQA for the purposes of the Education and Care Services National Law
- High level of verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for early childhood education
- Understanding of child development
- Have registered to be a proficient early childhood teacher (BOSTES)
- Communicate positively and openly with children and families
- Create a stimulating, positive and appropriate environment
- Observe and evaluate children’s development
- Implement and maintain the elements of National Quality Standards (NQS) including National Regulations, Law and EYLF
- Supportive management
- Supportive team
- Well-resourced and maintained
*****Educators who are almost finished their degree will be considered.