Traineeship - Certificate III
We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual who is passionate about childcare and dedicated to their own learning to join our team as a Trainee. We will provide you with a 12-month contract giving you on the job training and resources to complete a Certificate III in Children's Services whilst being guided and mentored by supportive and experienced educators. You will complete your studies via our RTO TAFE NSW. You will be paid the Childrens Services Award trainee rate. NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.
We invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity if you are:
- Passionate about caring for children and pursuing a career in childcare;
- A team player, professional and organised
- Passionate about working with children and their families
- Have good communication skills
- Willing to obtain a first aid certificate
- Willing to obtain a Working with Children Check;
- Available to work fulltime between the hours of 7:00am and 6:00 pm Monday Friday.
- An Australian Resident or hold a working visa (this is essential
To apply for the position:
1. Cover Letter - submit a cover letter stating why you would like to start a career in childcare
2. Resume - attach a resume