Do you want to have a high level of autonomy in your work? Do you value continued learning in your career? Look no further!
We are a privately owned, long day-care centre offering early childhood education and care to children aged 0-5 years. We have been operating since 1996 and have a strong sense of community. Our beautiful boutique centre is located in the beachside suburb of Clovelly. Our garden is one of a kind offering a natural oasis for the children and team. We operate from 7:30 am-6:00 pm.
We are seeking a highly motivated and professional individual to be Director of the service. Progression to be Nominated Supervisor once settle din the role.
Ideally, this is a permanent full-time position working from Monday to Friday however we can offer flexibility for the right candidate. We are looking for an experienced Director or Assistant Director to join our small, close-knit community and team. As the educational leader of the service, you should be able to demonstrate a thorough knowledge of pedagogy, exceptional written and oral communication skills and effective interpersonal skills to communicate with children, educators and families. We are looking for someone who is passionate about early childhood education, is an effective self-learner, and has experience leading a service.
All applicants must be able to meet the following criteria:
- A recognised Early Childhood Teaching degree level of qualification in Early Childhood or similar as approved by Australian Children’s Education and Quality Authority (ACECQA), working towards or Diploma qualified.
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in an Assistant Director or Director role (or similar)
- A current NSW Working With Children Check
- Completion of an approved Child Protection course
- Working knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standards
- Current/Approved First Aid Certificate
- Current/Approved Asthma and Anaphylaxis training
- Professional level of written and verbal communication skills
- Solid computer literacy
- Competitive salary/wages commensurate with your experience and qualifications
- Autonomy to guide service practices
- Work for an organisation that highly values its staff.
- A supportive management team
If you enjoy working with children, have a professional work ethic and are looking for a great place to continue your career in Early Childhood Education, then apply through Childcare Jobs or send your cover letter and resume through to Chidi Howe at email@example.com
About Beulah Matumbi Child Care Centre
No information has been provided by the company at this time.