Room Leader - Part time Diploma Educator
Start date: From mid ASAP 2021 - Monday and Friday midday to 6pm (includes 2 hours planning)
For this role we also expect you will have:
An ECEC Diploma qualification as approved by ACECQA or working towards.
- The play-based approach for children on a day-to-day basis, together with the Early Childhood Teacher to be able to lead the room and work along side co-educator(Monday and Friday) Wednesday setup and initiate outdoor play space with ECT.
- 12 months' experience working in an early childhood
- Practical working knowledge and application of the NQF, EYLF, and VEYLDF
- Demonstrated ability to implement programs that are inclusive and responsive to the interests, strengths and learning needs of individual children for outdoors and indoor play.0
- Proven ability to engage in critical reflection on your performance and practice
- Demonstrated capacity to work in a team.
- Who is committed
- Can-do attitude
- With good communication skills, warm and welcoming capable to build relationships with the children and the families of our community.
- Part of our philosophy is nurturing each child’s socially and emotionally, we do this through the practice of Yoga and meditation daily.
- Is enthusiastic about working closely with a team of educators, families, key workers and specialists.
- Promote and role model sustainability, inclusive in our outdoor/indoor area.
- Accountable to the Committee of Management for all employment matters.
Please go to our website www.sunrisepreschool.vic.edu.au to broaden your understanding of this unique Kindergarten and Long daycare
We want to hear from you!
Only eligible applicants will be contacted us!