Early Childhood Teacher
We're the village you've been looking for!
We require an ECT for our Capalaba service. The most important thing to us, is finding the perfect person to join our wonderful team, someone who has a strong connection to nature, someone who honours play, children and childhood. We have a beautiful team, and we'll keep searching until we find the perfect person to join us.
Our centres are special places where children can have natural childhoods, and create precious memories.
We are a small, family run service, where everyone’s contribution is appreciated and valued - we recognise our educators as our greatest asset. You will be able (and be expected) to practice at the highest level, and there will be opportunities for further training and education.
We are currently recruiting for an ECT for a maternity leave contract. We require the suitable candidate to:
- Be qualified with a Bachelor of Education Early Childhood - or equivalent;
- Hold a current working with children check, CPR & First Aid certificates, Asthma and Anaphylaxis;
- Take pride in delivering beautiful environments, and have a deep knowledge of child-centred practices;
- Exude a passion and love for early childhood;
- Have pride and passion in delivering the highest quality care and environments;
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills;
- Be able to promote and encourage a great team environment;
- Be reliable, resourceful and proactive, and have a flexible and “can do” approach to their work;
- Demonstrate initiative and be able to work independently, and as part of a team;
- Work well in a small and close-knit team;
- Have a flexible nature;
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with children and their families in a way that values parental involvement;
- Be proud to work in a service that respects children and their life experiences, and celebrates diversity in terms of language, culture, ability, race and religion.
What we can offer you:
- A supportive team-centric environment
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
As well as emailing your resume, please forward a cover letter detailing your knowledge and experience in the Early Childhood field. Please include information about what you personally can bring to the role, as well as information about your philosophy, values and practices.
The successful applicant will get to work for our beautiful Capalaba centre, where both children and childhood are respected.
We'd love to hear from you! Please send your CV to: email@example.com
Please note: Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
About Eskay Kids - Capalaba
Natural Childhood ... Precious Memories!
Do you remember that special natural place you played in as a child? Under the house ….. In the back yard ….. On the beach ….. down by the creek? Do you remember the joys of a muddy puddle? The excitement of playing in the rain? Looking at a butterfly? Watching ants? Making up games? ….. Believing that anything is possible?
At Eskay Kids, authentic childhoods are our specialty!