Early Childhood Teacher - New and Upcoming Graduates Welcome - Part-Time Available!
Kinda-Mindi Early Learning Centre has services located across North-West Sydney. All services cater for children 0-6 years of age.
We are currently seeking Early Childhood Teachers to expand on our well-established team at our Castle Hill service.
We also welcome new graduates as well as educators who are near completion to apply.
We are willing to offer the roles on a PART TIME basis to the right candidates. Whether you are looking to reduce your current workload, or slowly return to the workforce, this is the perfect opportunity for you! You will also be working alongside other experienced ECT's, Diploma and Certificate III educators, with a supportive management team available to you.
As our motto is "To Motivate, To Stimulate and To Challenge", the person we are looking for must have demonstrated knowledge, experience and ability to create a loving, home-like environment that gives our children the confidence and opportunities needed to motivate, stimulate and challenge their growth and development.
Qualification Criteria – you must meet ONE of the two options below to be considered for the position:
- ACECQA approved university degree in Education/Teaching/Early Childhood Education with
- Current NESA Teacher Accreditation.
- Diploma in ECEC AND are near completion of a university degree that meets the above description.
Essential Criteria – You must meet ALL the below criteria to be considered for this position:
- Current NESA Teacher Accreditation (if already ECT-qualified).
- Current First Aid, Asthma and Anaphylaxis Certification (HLTAID004 or equivalent).
- Current Working with Children Clearance Number.
- Understanding of the National Quality Framework – including national Quality Standards.
- Proven experience with and ability to use the Early Years Learning Framework.
- Proven experience with written documentation – reflections, child assessments etc.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- Computer Literacy – Microsoft PowerPoint, Publisher and Word.
Applicants must forward a full resume along with a cover letter that explains how you meet the essential criteria to:
If you have any questions, please contact:
0416 549 394
About Kinda-Mindi Early Learning Centres
No information has been provided by the company at this time.