Early Childhood Teacher
Puzzlez Early Learning Centre is looking for an Early Childhood Teacher to join our brand new, purpose-built facility. We are a privately owned long day care service located in Padstow (walking distance to the train station).
The successful applicant must be enthusiastic, friendly and be confident in communicating with families. They must also display motivation and the ability to work as part of a team.
We are looking for someone with the ability to lead a classroom, implement developmentally appropriate and exciting programs for children and build relationships with families.
Skills and Experience required
- Early Childhood Degree (recognised by ACECQA) working towards will also be considered
- Knowledge and understanding of the National Quality Framework and the Early Years Learning Framework
- Current Working with Children's Check (WWCC)
- First Aid certificate, CPR, Anaphylaxis and Asthma or willing to obtain
- Passionate, enthusiastic and strong communication skills
Puzzlez offers many benefits to its employees including:
- Above award wages
- Christmas holidays
- Supportive management and team
- Opportunities for growth within the centre
- Two large outdoor play areas
- Separate eating area with onsite chef
- Great resources
Puzzlez prides itself on offering excellent working conditions to its employees including professional development and opportunities to be awarded for outstanding performance.
If you are looking for a fresh start in a brand new centre please email resumes through to Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org