Explore & Develop North Ryde Public is a beautiful, privately owned, purpose built Early Childhood Education and Care service catering for children birth - 6 years. Established for 10 years, and rated as Exceeding, we are proud of the high-quality care and education we provide for our children and families.
We encourage children to learn and grow at their own pace and to provide a haven for young children to grow and develop socially, emotionally, physically and academically.
We are currently seeking a passionate, friendly individual with a happy attitude to join our dynamic team in a full-time trainee role.
- You do not need any prior qualifications although you must be at least 18 years old to apply
- You will undertake Certificate III in Children's Services whilst working with us full time
- You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident to apply
- Interactions with children and families
- General cleaning duties
- Carrying out experiences with children such as art & craft and group times
- Nappy changing and assisting with toileting
- Adhering to centre policies & procedures
- Ensuring the safety and welfare of the children
- Food preparation
Interested applicants must have:
- a genuine interest and passion in working with young children
- well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- the ability to work effectively as part of a team
- completed the online Working With Children's Check at www.newcheck.kids.nsw.gov.au
The successful applicant will be able to benefit from:
- onsite parking
- working as part of a friendly team
- ongoing Professional Development and Training opportunities
Apply today for an immediate start!
Please send your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com