Early Childhood Teacher – North Ryde Public School
Explore & Develop North Ryde Public School is a privately owned Early Childhood Education and Care service catering for children birth - 6 years. Established for 10 years, and rated as Exceeding, we are proud of the high-quality care and education we provide for our children and families.
We encourage children to learn and grow at their own pace and to provide a haven for young children to grow and develop socially, emotionally, physically and academically.
We are currently seeking a passionate, experienced Early Childhood Teacher to join our 3-5 room.
- Early Childhood Teaching Degree (ACECQA Approved)
- Working with Children Check (NSW)
- Current First Aid Qualifications
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Proactive with a can-do attitude
- Passionate about assisting in the educational development of children
- Must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
What's on Offer:
- Full-time working week
- Generous Professional Development and Training budget
- Uniforms supplied
- Career advancement opportunities
- Working alongside and being mentored by a team of experienced and passionate educators
- Off street parking available, close to public transport
How to Apply:
If this sounds like you and you would like to be part of a team in creating a vibrant, passionate and successful early childhood education and care service, we would love to hear from you.
Please email a copy of your resume today to firstname.lastname@example.org