Early Childhood Educator – Diploma Qualified
Our beautiful Explore & Develop North Ryde Public School Service is privately owned and operated.
We have used our combined personal and professional experience in the sector to design a centre which offers spaces for children, families, and educators to develop trusting relationships and foster a sense of community. Established for 10 years, and rated as Exceeding, we are proud of the high-quality care and education we provide for our children and families.
We are currently seeking an Early Childhood Educator to join our long-standing team.
- Working with Children Check (NSW)
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Proactive with a can-do attitude
- Passionate about assisting in the educational development of Children
What's on offer:
- Full-time job security
- Close to public transport and plenty of street parking in the area
- Continuous Professional Development and Training opportunities
- Career advancement opportunities
- Working alongside and being mentored by a team of experienced and passionate educators
Please email a copy of your resume to email@example.com