Childcare Traineeship - Lane Cove
Happy Kids Early Learning has an exciting opportunity for a full-time trainee to join our high-quality team of passionate educators.
We are a small not for profit 23-place centre. Nestled within leafy Lane Cove, the team of dedicated and experienced educators give the centre a warm and welcoming feel.
Catering for children from 2- 6 years of age, we are currently seeking a highly motivated individual who is passionate about childcare and dedicated to their own learning to join our team as a Trainee.
Happy Kids Early Learning will provide you with a 12-month contract giving you on-job training and resources to complete a Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care whilst being guided and mentored by supportive and experienced educators.
We invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity if you are:
- A current high school graduate seeking a start in Early Childhood Education and Care;
- Passionate about caring for children and commitment to excellence in early childhood;
- A creative and cooperative work ethic;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Available to work between the hours of 7:30 am and 6:00 pm Monday- Friday;
- Australian citizen or permanent resident;
- Willing to obtain a First Aid certificate;
- Willing to obtain a Working with Children Check.