Early Childhood Teacher
Explore & Develop Lilyfield is seeking a dedicated and driven full-time Early Childhood Teacher to join our EXCEEDING the National Quality Standards team.
At Explore & Develop Lilyfield, we recognise that attitudes, skills and knowledge developed in a child's early years provide a basis for a that child's learning in later years. We believe that to develop children’s highest potential, we need to provide a strong play-based curriculum with an environment that promotes positive attitudes to learning. We do this in partnership with families, children, our passionate team of educators and through the strong connections we have formed within our local community.
As a passionate, early childhood teacher, you will be focused on creating and delivering, innovative pedagogy and being able to work collaboratively alongside our qualified and experienced team of professionals.
The successful applicant will share views around children as capable and competent learners and strive to design and implement high-quality educational programs and experiences for children alongside their co-educators.
Your excellent social and communication skills are essential for interacting within the team and communicating with families on a day-to-day basis.
In return for your commitment and dedication, you will enjoy working as part of a passionate, committed, supportive and highly driven team of educators, known for the delivery of high-quality education and care for children. You will also enjoy ongoing opportunities for professional development alongside your peers, the wider Explore & Develop group and the early childhood sector. You will be supported by a skilled and experienced management team every step of the way.
What you'll need to succeed
- A hard-working, and professional Early Childhood Teacher (ACECQA Approved) who is seeking to enhance and extend their skills and qualifications.
- Current, approved Working with Children Check.
- Current First Aid, Asthma & Anaphylaxis Certificate/s (ACECQA approved)
- Passionate about the early years, with a keen interest for educating and caring for children of the 0–5-year age group.
- The ability to work collaboratively with other educators. Strong communication skills and the ability to work with others.
- Commitment to inclusive early childhood practice and social justice
- Ability to form and maintain professional relationships with families, children and other educators.
- Enthusiastic, motivated, professional, organised, flexible, and reliable.
What you'll get in return
- Above Award Wages
- Beautiful resources & learning environments
- Ability to connect and create strong community partnerships.
- Paid Professional Development
- Room to grow.
- Employee assistance program to access counselling. for personal or work-related concerns.
- Professional development opportunities and access to the Explore & Develop Annual Conference featuring national and international speakers.
If you would like any more information about this position, please contact Susan or Ashleigh with your resume and experience
About Explore & Develop Lilyfield
Explore & Develop Norton Street, Lilyfield is committed to ensuring that each child feels a sense of belonging. We believe the way we introduce children to learning is of high importance and this is the foundation for everything we do. Within our curriculum, we incorporate a range of experiences that support and nurture communication and language, emerging literacy and numeracy, social and emotional development, as well as physical development and coordination