ECT or Diploma Educator
Diploma or ECT Educator Apply Now!
ECT or Diploma - My Stepping Stones Coogee
My Stepping Stones Early Learning Centres (MSS)- Coogee is looking for full time dedicated, experienced and enthusiastic ECT or Diploma to join our beautiful Childcare Centre in Coogee. You will work alongside a great team to provide a learning environment that is safe, welcoming and nurturing for all children and their families. You will be well supported by an experienced full time director which is committed to creating a positive work environment that is open and caring for all staff and we recognise that our people are the most important part of running a quality centre.
By joining MSS you will have the opportunity to work in an organisation that offers:
- Flexible work hours
- Positive, supportive and friendly work environment
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Staff incentive scheme to reward staff and Educators for their dedication
- Ongoing professional development, training and support
- Open and honest communication
- Excellent conditions
- Brand new work environment
About the role:
- Must have an ACECQA approved early childhood qualification - Diploma or Early Childhood Teacher (ECT with NESA accreditation)
- Must have a good understanding of The National Quality Standard (NQS) and the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential,
- Ability to build strong, respectful and meaningful relationships with the families, the children we care for and co-workers.
- Willingness to learn and be part of a team
- Reliable and punctual
If you have a genuine passion for children and for shaping future generations, and you want to be part of an organisation and lead a team that is focused and committed to quality and excellence, then send your CV to: