Diploma Lead Educator
Here at Reggio Emilia, we are looking for a passionate Early Childhood Diplomas who are committed to supporting their team and assisting the Centre Manager in exceeding the standard of Early Education in Australia.
About the Role
- Full Time Position
- Continuous support
- Implementing programs to facilitate learning with children
- Creating beautiful environments for children
- Working towards or qualified Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
- Understanding of the EYLF and the NQF
- A passionate, and driven individual
- Trustworthy, dedicated and positive team player.
Benefits of Working at Reggio Emilia
- Free GYM Membership
- Free Lunch everyday
- Further training for future improvement and development
- Fully funded outings with your team to build relationships!
and so much more!!!
Our Evolve Program can be reviewed on our Website, the incentives are provided to all staff to support Staff achieve a work life balance.
Please click here: https://reggioemilia.com.au/evolve/
If you are looking to join the Reggio Emilia Family, and be the best educator you can be, apply now!