Early Childhood Assistant
We pride ourselves on focusing on the individual child’s potential and their natural ability to learn. We believe children learn best in an environment of freedom and respect and in a non-competitive atmosphere. Our environment is thoughtfully designed and focuses on building a love of learning for life as we strongly believe the most important period of life is from birth to six.
We are looking for passionate educators that will support the development and wellbeing of children.
We have multiple opportunities from full time to part time basis.
As an educator you are
Passionate about early education, able to build strong and respectful relationships within our Montessori community. Further you will need to display the following skills and requirements
- Cert III or Diploma qualified in accordance with ACECQA
- Display thorough knowledge and understanding of the NQS/NQF
- Able to demonstrate the ability to work independently and together in a team environment
- you will need to possess and display a passion and commitment for early childhood education
- excellent verbal and written skills
How to apply
If you see your self been part of a passionate & growing team we would love to hear from you. Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Beacon House Montessori
No information has been provided by the company at this time.