Early Childhood Teacher
Ohana Early Learning, due to ongoing growth, is seeking passionate Early Childhood Teachers in our South Grafton centre.
The successful applicant will have strong leadership skills, vision, attention to detail, passionate and committed about providing the best quality care and be able to meet the following criteria:
- Be motivated and enthusiastic
- Possess a high level of communication skills and maintain a professional manner
- Strong IT focus preferably Apple OS based
- Knowledge of relevant legislative policies, standards and legislative requirements
- Have a good understanding of EYLF and the National Quality Standards
- Recognised Early Childhood Trained qualification or similar as approved by Australian Children's Education and Quality Authority (ACECQA) & NESA
- A current Working with Children Check
- Current knowledge of Child Protection Legislation and its implications for the care and protection of children
- Hold and maintain current First Aid, CPR & Asthma Anaphylaxis training
- A good understanding and awareness of cultural needs of families
- Above all be passionate about children and living a healthy lifestyle as this is imperative to be a role model for the children in our care
- Remuneration based on experience and performance
- Professional development opportunities
- Staff discounted childcare fees
Ohana has been in operation on the Mid North Coast since 2014 and has built a portfolio of five centres in the Coffs Harbour, Woolgoolga and Grafton regions. We seek to provide quality care and education in a safe environment for children from six weeks to six years in a preschool and early learning environment supporting parent and child engagement.
All Our Centres Offer
- Interactive smart boards
- Play based learning environment
- Online child portfolios
- Chef prepared fresh and nutritious meals provided by our own catering facility
- Walker Learning pedagogy
If you think you are right for this position, we would love to hear from you https://applynow.net.au/jobs/OEL7-early-childhood-teacher-grafton. If you would like to have a confidential discussion about this position please call Krystal on 0429 424 213.
Ohana Early Learning: We are family, a place to grow - life skills and education are just the beginning...
About Ohana Early Learning
Ohana Early Learning is a locally based, four centre group providing quality care to the families of the mid-north coast. We seek committed and engaged professional educators to support our families and the company's objectives of inclusiveness and education.
Expressions of interest for employment can be lodged thru our website https://www.ohanaelc.com.au/work-with-us/ or if you would like a confidential conversation, please contact Krystal on 0429 424 213.