Room Assistant - Diploma / Certificate III Studying Diploma
We are searching for a dedicated experienced educator Diploma qualified or Certificate 3 (studying their diploma/willing to study their Diploma) that fits into the culture of our wonderful team at our family owned centre at Turramurra on Sydney's upper north shore to join our early learning centre at Turramurra on Sydney's North Shore. We are seeking an experienced passionate educator who is a team player.
We are seeking an educator who values:
- Building friendships and secure bonds with the children, families and our team of educators.
- Working in partnership with families.
- Building strong connections to our environment, community and world.
- Open respectful communication.
- Have a personal philosophy aligned to our centres philosophy.
- Contributing their ideas to the room and centre.
- Working as part of a team to provide the best care and education for the children and families at our service
- Are willing to work with all age groups (we are a 0-5 years service).
- Online digital programming/documentation.
- Support in profesional development.
- Supportive hands on management.
- Off the floor programming and planning time.
- A light natural environment to work in
- Great new resources.
- Street parking. Public transport available.
- Career development opportunities.
To be eligible for the Room Assistant position you need to:
- Hold a diploma in children services or a certificate III studying their diploma.
- A minimum 12 months experience in the industry
- Have an understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS).
- Be a team player, professional and organised
- Ideally, have experience planning and implementing programs in an early learning environment
- Be passionate about working with children and their families and committed to providing high quality care
- Have good communication skills getting down to the children's level
- Have a current working with children check and first aid certificate.
- Be an Australian Resident or hold a working visa (this is essential).