Experienced Early Childhood Educator
Full Time / Part-time Early Childhood Educator
Are you an experienced and passionate Educator looking for a new rewarding role in an exceeding service?
Curious Kids is seeking a passionate, high quality educator with a minimum 2 years’ experience in Early Childhood who possesses an enthusiasm for quality Early Childhood education to work in our Preschool Room.
We are actively seeking a Qualified Early Child Care Educator that is eager to become a valued member of our team. The successful candidate will be required to work full-time Monday – Friday on a rotating roster between the hours of 7.00am to 6.00pm. We will also consider quality part-time eduactors to job share.
At Curious Kids we offer a passionate and supportive working environment that guides educators to become the finest Early Childhood Educator they can be. We offer a range of professional development opportunities paid for by the service and encourage all members of our team to regularly participate in this unique opportunity.
Curious Kids holds an Exceeding rating in Early Childhood and aims to provide continual growth and learning for all parties involved.
Our engaging indoor and outdoor environments encourage children’s learning, growth and development. We pride ourselves with an abundance of learning resources that are continually updated and highly resourced.
We are an inclusive service, that provide opportunities for diverse cultural and gender-neutral backgrounds and encourage both male and female qualified applicants to apply. Curious Kids is a modern centre that is privately owned and situated in Flinders NSW.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience being employed in an Early Learning centre or Preschool.
- Minimum Certificate III in Children’s Services or Diploma in Children’s Services
- Current Working with Children check
- Current First Aid / Anaphylaxis/ Asthma certificate
- Applicant must be 18yrs of age and have own transport
- Previous Programming and planning experience and a sound understanding of the EYLF framework
- Bachelor of Early Childhood (or equivalent)
- Ability to multi-task
- Confident communicator and interpersonal skills
- A can-do attitude and willingness to learn new skills
Please forward a cover letter, resume and sample observation to: email@example.com
Contact: Sheree Mason on 02 4297 7393
Alternatively, please feel free to hand deliver your application to Curious Kids located at: 23 Berringer Way, Flinders, 2529. Please phone ahead if you are hand delivering your resume.
About Curious Kids Early Learning Centre
No information has been provided by the company at this time.