Family Day Care Educator
We have a number of places available for experienced early childhood educators who would like to become part of a high quality Family Day Care Scheme providing quality education and care, in a small group setting in their own home
- Work independently with the support of a Family Day Care Scheme Coordination Unit
- Have support and guidance from start-up, with ongoing training and support through regular monthly visits, meetings, phone calls and scheme events
- Choose working hours to suit your needs
- Earn a rewarding income working from home
Required Qualifications / Certificates
- Minimum of a Certificate III in Children’ Services
- Working with Children Check
- National Police Clearance
- First Aid Qualification (Including Asthma and Anaphylaxis)
- CPR refresher every 12 months
- Child Protection Training
Please note a Home Safety Check must be passed to proceed with your application.
Please contact Ku-ring-gai Council Family Day Care Scheme and join a service that is rated "Exceeding National Quality Standards"
About Ku-ring-gai Council Family Day Care
No information has been provided by the company at this time.