Certificate III Educator
Ladybugs Daycare Centre is located in Turrella/Arncliffe. We are looking to recruit two bubbly, fun and enthusiastic educators to be part of our center's fantastic team.
We provide 3 rooms that care for children aged from 0 to 6 years.
We are currently looking to hire a qualified Certificate III educator
Qualifications & experience
We are looking to hire:
- A certificate III qualified educator
- A certificate III traineeship (cannot hold any qualification in early childhood/education)
- Complete a working with children check or be willing to
- To work in our rooms to create a positive and stimulating environment to support our children
- Have a genuine interest in promoting children's learning and well-being
- Observe and evaluate children's development
- Communicate positively with children and staff on a daily basis
- To show a great love of children and have a knowledge of developmental areas
Tasks & responsibilities
Certificate III Educator:
- Demonstrated programming skills
- Experience and Knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework, National Accreditation System and Education & Care National Regulations 201
- Committed to deliver high quality care
- Experience in working in a team and building strong team morale
- To hold a current first aid certificate
- We are like our own little family- we love to have fun at the center with our families, our children and our staff.
- We celebrate the success of our educators with staff outings, gift certificates and recognition of achievements
- We invest in our staff- Paid professional development and career opportunities
- We work as a team and tailor our rosters to suit our staff
- We are family friendly and a family owned Centre with a holistic approach to education
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Employee mentoring program
- Professional development assistance
- Monday to Friday
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Required)
About Ladybugs Daycare & Preschool
Our centre is a purpose-built centre with a sole purpose to engage, educate and enrich our children by creating a warm, friendly and safe environment for our children. As we continue to grow and evolve our service, we are looking for a trainee to join our talented team of educators.