Curriculum Leader | Ellenbrook
Opened on the 22nd February, Nido Early School – Ellenbrook is the newest addition to the Nido brand. A spacious 87 place service with 5 rooms, an amazing piazza space, large atelier and 2 separate yards, educators are provided with a tranquil space to educate and inspire the children in their care.
Ellenbrook - the perfect environment to support your development and career.
What the person in the role looks like
You will be are an experienced and passionate advocate for the Early Education Sector. You may have been a Curriculum Leader or Educational Leader for another service before but haven’t found the right nest, until you found Nido.
You will be able to encourage every child to learn from through coaching, mentoring and role modeling other Educators. Assist in the development, implementation, and evaluation of educational programs whilst preparing documentation associated with every child’s learning development. Supervise and engage with all children and take personal ownership of service quality.
Finally – and it goes without saying – you always advocate for children's rights, aligned with consistent delivery of the Company values and achieve this through interpreting the Reggio Emilia approach in an Australian context and community partnerships
- Bachelor of Education or Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care (or equivalent)
- Previous experience in delivering high-quality education and care (long day care setting preferable)
- A Valid working with Children Check
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Willing to accept the designated role of Educational Leader
The benefits of joining our Nest
- Premium facilities and resources inspired by both the educational project of Reggio Emilia and our local Australian context.
- Extensive in-service support from a Service Administrator Curriculum Leader and Executive Service Manager.
- While you are accountable and take ownership, you have the dedicated support of a management team.
- Continuous learning and professional development
Please apply through SEEK or
For more information visit nidoearlyschool.com.au or contact email@example.com
Who is Nido?
The Nido collection of early schools for children first opened in 2014 to provide families with a new standard of Early Childhood Education and Care. The word ‘Nido’ is Italian for ‘nest’ (pronounced neeh-doh) and was inspired by the educational project of Reggio Emilia' philosophy in which our services are founded on.