Account Manager - Customer Success
A bit about Toddle Enterprises…
Toddle Enterprises is an innovative digital-based Australian company that focuses on helping all Australian parents search, experience and enquire about child care. Our key brands, Toddle.com.au and CareforKids.com.au, are the primary web sites for parents looking online for child care. With rapid growth and expansion in 2020, we are looking to grow our team with an experienced Account Manager. Toddle Enterprises is a dynamic team and if you are looking for an exciting, growth focussed opportunity with flexible working arrangements, then Toddle Enterprises is the home for you.
Our company culture…
We are a collection of creatively minded, hard-working people who are passionate about Toddle Enterprises and contributing to its continued growth and success. We exist to help Australian parents connect with child care services, giving them the information, they need to make the right choice for their child.
What the role is all about…
With us, you'll experience interesting, challenging and varied work. You'll be part of our sales team which is the driving force behind our brands.
You can expect to achieve revenue, customer satisfaction and activity targets within your defined territory by :
- Managing a portfolio of existing Toddle.com.au and CareforKids.com.au customers' subscriptions through account and territory planning, delivering superior and proactive customer service.
- Growing your portfolio value through up-sell and cross-sell opportunities which you will be required to identify and proactively pursue.
- Being a trusted business advisor for your customers - using your exceptional sales & service skills and business acumen within your defined territory to match solutions to customer needs.
- Developing and maintaining long-lasting and mutually beneficial relationships through the development and execution of territory and call plans.
- Clearly articulating our value propositions and implementing tactical solutions to secure and grow accounts
- Supporting key account sales team through identifying appropriate referrals
- Providing accurate monthly forecasts to the Sales General Manager
Who we’re looking for…
- Proven ability work in a fast-paced environment and be able to service multiple clients concurrently while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Capability to communicate, present effectively and build strong relationships with our customers through consistent and proactive contact.
- Draw on your account management and/or sales experience (Child care related experience is a bonus but not essential)
- Proven ability to consistently achieve sales targets
- Work autonomously
- Willingness and ability to travel regularly within the territory
But we don't just look for someone based on their skills and expertise, we are looking for the right fit with our team culture. That means you also need to be:
- A strong and creative communicator.
- Friendly, approachable and have good relationship management skills.
- A team player, energetic, enthusiastic and supportive of others.
- Someone with a few runs on the board - Proven account management and sales experience and evidence of achieving sales targets (Child care related experience is a bonus but not essential)
- Someone who can balance the needs of the customer, our brand and the parents experience.
- We are happy to work flexibly for the right person (home or office, school times etc).
- Someone who brings trust, authenticity, the ability to deliver and have some fun.
About Toddle Enterprises Group
Toddle Enterprises Group is an innovative digital-based Australian company that focuses on helping all Australian parents search, experience and enquire about child care. Our key brands ,Toddle.com.au and CareforKids.com.au, are the primary web sites for parents looking online for child care.