Early Childhood Teacher - Shailer Park
At Avenues Early Learning – Kimberley Park, we strive to provide only the highest quality of early years education and care for our families.
We know that our staff is integral to everything that we do, so we have knitted together a team of amazing early childhood professionals with varying skills and experiences to create a rich tapestry of diversity that will be able to support the Avenues Early Learning Centre philosophy.
The successful applicant will take pride in their work and have a genuine passion for high quality early years education.
Culture and benefits
- Generous staff incentives and remuneration: Above award package, staff childcare discounts, social gatherings, birthday gift, Christmas gift, Christmas party plus a uniform
- Increased flexibility: RDO accrual of an additional 2 weeks leave per year
- Ongoing professional development: Professional development is provided several times a year with 30-40 other ECT's across the company and our annual conference
- Job Security: this is a full-time permanent position with set shifts
- Great culture: Be part of a caring and respectful team, that bands together to ensure everyone feels appreciated.
- Fun Budget: Avenues dedicates a generous budget annually to provide opportunities for our staff to get together and have fun outside of work. Activities chosen by YOU.
We have a tremendous long-term opportunity for an experienced and qualified Early Childhood Teacher to join our team of friendly and passionate Educators on a permanent full-time basis at our Kimberley Park Centre.
- Plan, prepare and deliver a high-quality funded Kindergarten Program
Skills and requirements
- Completed Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood or equivalent (Recognised by ACECQA)
- Teacher's registration
- Must have a minimum of 2 years' experience delivering a funded kindy program
- Must have exceptional references for delivering a high-quality funded kindergarten program
- Current First Aid, CPR, Asthma, Anaphylaxis certification and valid WWCC
- Enjoy co-collaborating, developing and maintaining open relationships with parents
- Excellent communication, planning and time management skills
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and have a passion for being successful in this position, we would love to hear from you!
Please email a copy of your resume and a detailed cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.