Early Childhood Teacher - Aspley
The Avenues Group of Centres is family owned and operated. We have been providing quality care and education since 2003. Each centre in the group has its own unique character and offers services that reflect the local communities in which they are located
Avenues Early Learning Centre - Aspley is a small, friendly centre that prides itself on providing our children and families with quality care and education. We are based in Aspley and have formed strong reputable relationships with the families in the area as well as the local school.
We know that our staff is integral to everything that we do, so we have knitted together a team of amazing early childhood professionals with varying skills and experiences to create a rich tapestry of diversity that will be able to support the Avenues Early Learning Centre philosophy.
Culture and benefits
- Generous staff incentives and remuneration: Above award package, staff childcare discounts, social gatherings, birthday gift, Christmas gift, Christmas party plus a uniform
- Increased flexibility: RDO accrual of an additional 2 weeks leave per year
- Ongoing professional development: Professional development is provided several times a year with 30-40 other ECT's across the company and our annual conference
- Job Security: this is a full-time permanent position with set shifts
- Great culture: Be part of a caring and respectful team, that bands together to ensure everyone feels appreciated.
- Fun Budget: Avenues dedicates a generous budget annually to provide opportunities for our staff to get together and have fun outside of work. Activities chosen by YOU.
We have a tremendous long-term opportunity for a qualified Early Childhood Teacher to join our team of friendly and passionate Educators on a permanent full-time basis at our Aspley Centre. We encourage all graduates to apply.
- Plan, prepare and deliver a high-quality funded Kindergarten Program
Skills and requirements
- Completed Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood or equivalent (Recognised by ACECQA)
- Teacher's registration
- Current First Aid, CPR, Asthma, Anaphylaxis certification and valid WWCC
- Enjoy co-collaborating, developing and maintaining open relationships with parents
- Excellent communication, planning and time management skills
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and have a passion for being successful in this position, we would love to hear from you!
Please send a copy of your resume and detailed cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.