Early Childhood Teacher - Manly
**Above award pay and an additional 2 weeks leave for the right applicant**
At Little Lane Early Learning Manly, we strive to provide only the highest quality of early years education and care for our families.
We know that our staff is integral to everything that we do, so we are knitting together a team of early childhood professionals with varying skills and experiences to create a rich tapestry of diversity that will be able to support the Little Lane Early Learning Centre philosophy.
Culture and benefits
- Generous Remuneration Package: Above award pay with an additional 2 weeks leave for the right applicant
- Ongoing professional development: Professional development is provided several times a year with 30-40 other ECT’s across the company -
- Job Security: this is a full-time permanent position with set shifts
- Great culture: Be part of a caring and respectful team, that bands together to ensure everyone feels appreciated
- Fun Budget: Little Lane dedicates a generous budget annually to provide opportunities for our staff to get together and have fun outside of work. Activities chosen by YOU.
We have a tremendous long-term opportunity for an experienced and qualified Early Childhood Teacher to join our team of friendly Educators on a permanent full-time basis at our Manly Centre.
- Plan, prepare and deliver a high quality funded Kindergarten Program
Skills and requirements
- Completed Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood or equivalent (Recognised by ACECQA)
- NESA accredited ECT
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience delivering a funded kindy program
- Must have exceptional references for delivering a high quality funded kindergarten program
- Current First Aid, CPR, Asthma, Anaphylaxis certification and valid NSW WWCC
- Enjoy co-collaborating, developing and maintaining open relationships with parents
- Excellent communication, planning and time management skills
- Must have high level of competency in written and verbal English (to a native speaker standard)
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and have a passion for being successful in this position, we would love to hear from you!
Please send a copy of your resume and detailed cover letter to Cherry.Wu@littlelaneelc.com.au.