Room Leader - Box Hill
**Immediate start and an annual salary between 55k - 70k**
At Little Lane Early Learning Box Hill we strive to provide only the highest quality of early years education and care for our families. This is why we are seeking staff who are the best of the best. We offer above award to attract and retain the most experienced and passionate staff.
Little Lane Early Learning Centre will be providing the highest quality education and care programs to children aged between birth and school age, living in and around the local area.
Why join us
- Generous staff incentives and remuneration: Above award pay, staff childcare discounts, social gatherings, birthday gift, Christmas gift plus a uniform
- Fun budget: Little Lane dedicates a generous budget annually to provide opportunities for our staff to get together and have fun outside of work. Activities chosen by YOU.
- Ongoing professional development: Ongoing training, learning and leadership opportunities
- Job security: This is a permanent full-time or part-time position with set shifts
- Great culture: Be part of a caring and respectful team, that bands together to ensure everyone feels appreciated.
We have multiple opportunities for experienced and qualified Room Leaders to join our passionate and friendly team of Educators on a permanent part-time or permanent full-time basis.
Skills & requirements
- Must hold a minimum of a Diploma of Children's Services
- A current and valid Working with Children's Check (Victoria)
- A good understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- A current Senior First Aid, CPR & Asthma and Anaphylaxis training
- Proficient in oral and written communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills (ability to build rapport with families, colleagues, stakeholders and members of the community)
- Monitor, record and evaluate children’s learning and development
- To provide active supervision to ensure the safety and well-being of each child.
- To provide an age appropriate routine that allows children to settle into the Centre and separate confidently and comfortably from their family.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirmenets, we would love to hear from you. Please email a copy of your resume and detailed cover letter to email@example.com.