Qualified Early Childhood Teacher
The Cubbyhouse Childcare Centre, West Kempsey NSW
Are you a Qualified Early Childhood Teacher?
Are you looking for a Sea Change to the Beautiful Mid North Coast of NSW?
Are you dedicated to a quality childcare environment?
Wehave a full-time permanent position for a suitable Qualified Early Childhood Teacher available. This position offers the successful candidate great conditions and benefits in a purpose built, modern centre.
We are dedicated to quality childcare and provide a collaborative, nurturing and fun team environment for all of our educators, families and children.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Plan and implement educational programs for children aged 0-5 years
- Work as an active team member ensuring service responsiveness to families and children needs
- Develop positive and respectful relationships with families and colleagues
- Ensure all records are maintained for each child in line with Education and Care Services National Laws and Regulations and the National Quality Standards
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Personal professionalism and integrity
- Commitment to the provision of quality childhood education and care service
- Bachelor Degree In Early Childhood Education & Care as approved by ACECQA
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificate
- Anaphylaxis and Asthma Management Certificate
- An understanding of National Quality Framework and EYLF
- Innovation and creativity
We are a family owned and operated childcare centre where children feel at home in a safe and secure environment. We are dedicated to quality childcare, nurturing all of our children throughout every activity every day.
This is a team position and your ability to work collaboratively will be viewed positively.
We are located on the beautiful NSW Mid North Coast, if you are looking for a sea change, this is the career move to make it happen.
If you are an energetic and dedicated childcare professional looking for a new position to grow and expand your career then Apply Now with your current resume and cover letter detailing your qualifications, skills and experience.
Don't miss this opportunity to secure a sought after position in the vocation you love.
Inquiries should be directed to Kristan Hartup 0419632437.
Send your resume and written application outlining your skills and experience to
Position is subject to a working with Children Check
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor Degree in Early Childhood (Required)
About The Cubbyhouse Child Care Centre
There’s a saying, it takes a village to raise a child. And yet in today’s world too few of us have that village, separated by distance, time and modern lifestyles. At the Cubbyhouse Preschool, we get to know your child, their interests, their normal. Whatever your family looks like, we’re there to provide a supportive and nurturing home-like environment for your child.
The Cubbyhouse group of childcare centres is locally owned and operated and is committed to providing the best quality education services in the Manning Valley and Mid-North Coast regions.
We have 3 centres operating in the Mid North Coast located in the Taree CBD, Wingham and Kempsey.
The Cubbyhouse is an early childhood education and care setting offering a preschool program with long day care centre hours. We offer groupings of children in our nursery, toddler and preschool rooms which cater to the individual needs of all children. We ensure the cubbyhouse is a child safe environment where children can reach their fullest potential in all areas of early learning and development.
Parents are an essential part of early childhood education and development and therefore we encourage family involvement at every possible occasion. Raising and educating a child is a partnership between families and educators and children feel settled when the know families and educators trust each other. The first 5 years of a child’s life is crucial in building lifelong skills and friendships.