Childcare Room Leaders
At Jenny's Kindergarten and Early Learning, our mission is to provide premium education and care in an enriching, challenging, safe and supportive learning environment that meets the needs of each individual child and their family.
Jenny's Kindergarten and Early Learning Padstow are seeking a passionate and dedicated Diploma or Early Childhood Teacher to join their team. Previous room leader experience required, as we have this position on offer for the right candidate.
Key responsibilities of the roles will include:
- Planning, implementing and evaluating programs for children
- Developing and mentoring educators whilst overseeing the day to day running of your room.
- Creating a friendly, secure and interactive learning environment for all the children at all times.
- Respecting and supporting colleagues to achieve the Centre's goals and aims.
- Sharing information with families about their child's progress, relationships and interests.
- Trained and mentored by an experienced Centre Director to assist in the day to day operational management of the Centre. This is a great opportunity to build upon your skills!
To be successful in this role, you are required to hold a Diploma Qualification or ECT degree with extensive experience. You will be able to demonstrate experience working within an early childhood setting for children aged 0 to 6 along with a sound working knowledge of the National Quality Framework and EYLF.
A Working With Children Check Clearance (or having completed the application process for a new check) for both positions is essential.
If you are seeking a challenging and exciting new opportunity with an organisation which can offer you career progression, a great salary package along with a supportive and inclusive management team, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or hit the Apply Now button.