Casual Early Childhood Educator
"We want every child to have the opportunity to grow into a curious, capable, caring and contributing global citizen, beginning with an empowered childhood."
FROEBEL Alexandria is a unique early learning centre for 44 children from 6 months to 5 years with warm and creative indoor areas as well as a beautiful 80m² learning garden with a fireplace. Our educational program focuses on immersive language learning (second language: German) as well as inquiry-based learning, e.g. by implementing the Little Scientists (https://littlescientists.org.au) program. Please visit our FROEBEL website (https://www.froebel.com.au/) and our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/froebelaustralia) to learn more about us! 🙂
We offer you
- a casual role providing learning for children aged 0 - 6 together with a collaborative team
- an employee well-being program with regular initiatives (e.g. free flu-shots, fruit boxes, corporate yoga rates)
- an employee assistance program (free counselling)
- a happy workplace with a supportive and collaborative team.
We need you to
- hold an approved Certificate III or Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care or to be studying towards one of those qualifications
- communicate effectively with colleagues, families and community members
- believe and foster positive team spirit
- have a keen interest in bilingual education and inquiry-based learning
- have a sunny personality with a positive attitude!
📧 Please use the apply button and attach your resume. Ideally you also write a short cover letter/note outlining why you applied for this role! 🙂
FROEBEL is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
FROEBEL is a child safe organisation.
Only eligible applicants will be contacted by FROEBEL.