Teaching / Director
Position: Teacher (ECT) / Director
Childcare Australia United ltd. is NFP organisation of seven children services serving the Sutherland shire since 1994.
We are seeking an experienced inspiring Early Childhood teaching / Director to join our team of Management and Educators at our Bonnet Bay Child Care Centre located inside Bonnet Bay Public School.
The centre is 38 children’s service, comprising of two rooms 16 children nought to two years of age, 22 children are the older room. The Service Last rating is exceeding.
Centre Teaching Director's Role:
Oversee the full operation of day to day running of the Centre including Service.
Ensure quality programming and delivery.
Enrolment and liaison with administration management.
Staff roster and dealing with parents, regulators, and stakeholder.
Integral part of management team
- Proven experience in leading Early Childhood Services and influencing change and improvement.
- Hold Bachelor of Teaching in Early Childhood Education. (ACECQA) equivalent.
- Demonstrate experience in recruiting, inducting managing staff effectively.
- Have a profound ability to build strong relationships with families and stake holders of the community!
- Extensive knowledge of the National Quality Standards for Early Childhood Education
- Extensive knowledge of the NSW Early Years Learning Framework and oversee the development, implementation, and evaluation of the program.
- Extensive knowledge on preparing Quality Improvement Plan.
- Extensive knowledge on Education and Care Services Regulations and Children National Law.
- Lead and evaluate the Centre through the Assessment rating.
- Demonstrate written, computer literacy and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge on Child Protection and current issues in Children’s Services
- A current First Aid, Anaphylaxis and Asthma certification
- A current Working with Children Check
The successful candidate will
- Receive full management support.
- Flexible work option
- Career path
- Loyalty recognition program
- Reduced Childcare fee.
Remuneration ($60,000 - $81,000) Above award wages depending on experience, competency, and performance.
Can negotiate generous remuneration packages and a contract with the right person.
Please email full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org