Director - Early Childhood Teacher
Monash Preschool is a 38 place privately owned centre in Wentworthville. The centre has a good reputation in the local community and has 2 beautifully presented rooms with large outdoor space and is committed to providing quality education and care. The centre is now looking for a Director (who is qualified as an Early Childhood Teacher) to lead the centre and it's team.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and ECT qualified Director (degree in Early Childhood Education 0-5 years), to join our committed and dynamic team.
The applicant is required to meet the essential qualifications and attributes listed below.
- Hold at minimum an Early Childhood Degree (ACECQA Approved)
- Working directly with children (included in ratios).
- Planning programs.
- Mentoring, coaching or supporting educators.
- Facilitating education and care research.
- Lead and evaluate the Centre through the National Quality Standards for Early Childhood Education and Care and School Care.
- Experience in ECT role at a Early Childhood education
- Ability to work shifts between 7:00am - 6:00pm Monday - Friday
- Have extensive knowledge National Quality Standards for Early Childhood Education and Care and School Care.
- Have extensive knowledge of the NSW Early Years Learning Framework and oversee the development, implementation and evaluation of the program.
- Knowledge on Quality Improvement Plan.
- Demonstrate written, computer literacy and verbal communication skills.
- Experience work in partnership with families and staff.
- Knowledge on Child Protection, WH&S legislation and current issues in Children's Services.
- Current First Aid /Asthma and Anaphylaxis certificate
- Hold or able to obtain Working With Children Check or Police Check
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Ensure the safety, health and well-being of children attending education and care services.
- Improve the educational and developmental outcomes for children attending education and care services.
- Promote continuous improvement in the provision of quality education and care services.
- Improve public knowledge, and access to information, about the quality of education and care services.
- Follow Monash Preschool Policy and Procedures Manual.
- Adhere to the standards of Monash Preschool Philosophy and Statement of Philosophy.
- To share responsibility in ensuring WHS of the Centre.
- To abide by, conduct and evaluate all standards in the National Quality Framework.
- To be actively part of the centre's meetings.
- Be prepared and responsible to share ideas to other educators and parents in written communication.
Contact us if you think you have what it takes to join the Monash Team! We would love to hear from you.
To apply now please click through to our application. Alternatively, send your resume to email@example.com
About Monash Preschool
No information has been provided by the company at this time.